Mt. Hood at Sunset

Mt. Hood at Sunset
Psalms 121 "I will lift my eyes to the hills. Where does my strength come from? My strength comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip; he who keeps you will not slumber."

Thursday, June 11, 2009

We Made It!

Unbelievable three days! Never been so worn out. Stace and I both made it up and down safely but we are both exhausted. Started the summit day at 1am with 3000 ft of roped in climbing to the summit followed by a 9000 foot descent. Think I may lose a couple toenails and my legs are shot but God showed up and got us through. Many thanks to all who prayed for and supported us. Took some incredible photos and have some great stories that I am looking forward to sharing but right now can only update on the phone without pictures and I am fading in and out of sleep as I type. Check back on the blog in a couple days. Look forward to seeing many of you when we return to Cape on Sunday. Tonight it's on to Branson to pick up the kids from Kanakuk. Thanks again to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment